The Eclipse X22 is designed to be the fastest folding bike in the world. With hand-built 26” wheels and race-tuned geometry, it’s a full sized road bike, but it folds down small in 10 seconds. It boasts an Ultegra drivetrain, and—just in time for the UCI’s new regulations—a set of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. With a stealth black finish, hydroformed fork, red Syntace accents, and perfected engineering, the X22 inaugurates a new chapter in Tern design.
- Kinetix Pro X 26” wheels with straight-pull Sapim spokes for a blazingly fast ride
- Shimano Ultegra / 105 drivetrain for 22 speeds and Grand Tour gear inches
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for extreme stopping power
- Adjustable VRO handlebar stem to fine tune your ride position
- High performance Kojak road tires with puncture protection
- SR-71 matte finish
- Fold and store indoors for the best theft protection